Struggling with candida? Tired of brain fog, digestive issues, yeast infections, bloating, or skin rashes? Let’s fight it together.
I know what it feels like to be drowning, to feel like you can’t get the answers you need, or to go form doctor to doctor without finding the root cause of your issues. It feels there’s no end in sight to your struggling. When we’re not healthy we can’t reach our full potential or strive to achieve our goals and dreams.
After years of battling my own health issues, I’ve come out the other side, full of knowledge and hungry to help others. I know so deeply what it feels like to struggle to find answers. I know those late nights spent googling to see if someone – anyone – has had a similar experience and can help you. I know the isolation and shame that comes with battling a sensitive or stigmatized health issue. I’ve built my reputation upon being approachable, vulnerable, and honest.
What my clients are saying:
“Shannon’s program really helped me to look at the WHOLE picture, not just the trouble areas that I had originally come to her to work on. She gave guidance with grace and encouragement that I can be my own champion (even bigger than she was the entire time we worked together). She has such a wealth of knowledge in holistic nutrition and creative alternative therapeutic exercises that I truly believe helped guide me to a more positive and healthy view of myself and my future.” – Amy H.
“Shannon is so nurturing & supportive. Our sessions have helped me clarify my needs and intentions in all areas of my life. I’m so glad we are working together towards my wellness goals!” – Wendy C.
Signature Six-Month Program
For the client who wants long-term holistic lifestyle management support & accountability. Six months is a proven length of time to help you truly make lasting change.
Each coaching session will leave you feeling inspired and motivated. We’ll talk about the things that nourish you far beyond food, seeking to bring balance to important elements of your life such as love and relationships, your career and even your finances. I will personally and carefully guide you to make simple, small changes that can help to transform your life. Learn more about My Training.
- Two (2) 50-minute sessions each month (Telehealth Video Chat) for six months, which will include a discussion of your challenges, progress, and recommendations (12 sessions total)
- Work together to set & meet your health and lifestyle goals while exploring the primary & secondary foods in your life
- Regular check-ins between sessions & personal follow-up
- Unlimited messaging access between sessions
- Includes handouts, personalized meal plans, recipes, grocery lists, and other materials as necessary
- Optional add-on a la carte services
Different payment plans are available. Some incentive discounts are offered during your consultation.
Gut Health Group Coaching Circle
Ready to show your gut some love?
Are you wanting to establish some healthier habits but don’t know where to start? Looking for more answers about gut health, nutrition, and other lifestyle techniques to help support your health issues? Craving community and connection with others who understand where you’re coming from? Look no further. This group will dig in deep together — discussing all things related to gut health, wellness, nutrition, stress management, meal planning, goal-setting, healthy habit-forming and more. Learn not only from me, but from a group of likeminded folks who “get it” and know can help support you along your health journey.
A La Carte Coaching (prices vary)
Single 70-minute Health Coaching Session – Telehealth Video chat ($150)
- Review your health history, current struggles and top goals.
- Deep dive into your personal “circle of life” and discussion of what changes might bring about the most positive results.
- Up to three recommendations to implement immediately, plus potential handouts or other materials.
Pantry Makeover* ($150)
- Two-hour personal visit to your home to review what is currently in your pantry and fridge.
- Education and recommendations based on current situation and health goals.
- Potential follow-up or meal plan recommendations to follow.
Health Food Store or Farmer’s Market Tour* ($100)
- We’ll meet at your local health food store or farmer’s market.
- Education and recommendations about organic food, ingredient lists, store layout and more to help get you comfortable as you move forward in your health journey.
Interested in seeing how my one-on-one coaching can help you to define and achieve your personal goals? Schedule your free health consult today to learn about my various coaching services and let’s see if we’re a good fit!
Payment for all a la carte services are to be paid for in full before or on the service date. All payments made via PayPal – Once services are confirmed I will send you an invoice. You can always find me at www.paypal.me/ShannonRubenstone.
For Signature Program Coaching Clients:
Signature program clients can choose to pay monthly or in a single payment upon signing the agreement. Discounts are available if you sign up during your initial health consultation or pay in-full upon signing your program agreement. Some discounts for a la carte services may also be available if you are a current or former coaching client.
In the event of the Client’s absence or withdrawal, for any reason, the Client will remain responsible for the pro-rate share of the program that has been delivered, plus a cancellation fee of $50. More information is available in the coaching agreement document.
*LA Area Only: All in-person meetings and services are to take place within 25 miles of 90042.
Disclaimer: The information contained on this site is based on my personal experiences and my training as an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach. It is intended for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for advice, diagnosis or treatment by a licensed physician. You should seek medical care for any health issues and consult your doctor before using alternative medicine or making a change to your regimen.