Hi! I’m Shannon! I’m an integrative nutrition holistic health coach, longtime candida sufferer, and new mama. I battled chronic health issues for years, found a way to regain my health naturally, and I want to help you do the same!
Take a moment to answer this question for yourself (and mentally check all that apply!):
I am here because…
- I keep hearing that gut health is important and I want to learn more about it
- I think I may have candida and want to learn more about it
- I’m feeling stuck or frustrated with my candida diet and need more support or information
- I’m a new mom and am struggling to stay healthy while balancing the rest of my responsibilities
- I want to establish new healthy habits, routines and lifestyle changes
- I’m interested in one-on-one coaching to help me define and reach my goals.
Whatever your reason for being here, I want to help you!
A bit more about me:
Years of doctors appointments and band-aid treatments for my recurring symptoms never got to the root of my issues. I was stuck in a cycle of never-ending infections and felt like I was drowning with no clear path forward. With little help from my doctors, I embarked on a path to find my own solutions and to regain my health. What I learned changed my life. I remember feeling so lost, so alone, so full of shame. My health issues were clouded with stigma, and I felt like I had no one to talk to. I spent hours and hours on the internet looking for answers, grasping to find someone – anyone – who had experienced something similar. I want to be that person for you.
Learn more about me and how I got here, by checking out My Story and My Blog. You can also read more about My Training at IIN and my Holistic Health Coaching services. Feeling social? Please give a follow on Instagram or Pinterest to get recipes, support and more. I’m here to help – you aren’t alone! Don’t see what you’re looking for? Want someone to chat one-on-one? Please Contact me!
Disclaimer: The information contained on this site is based on my personal experiences and my training as an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach. It is intended for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for advice, diagnosis or treatment by a licensed physician. You should seek medical care for any health issues and consult your doctor before using alternative medicine or making a change to your regimen.